New Original Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Built-in Broadcom 1.4GHz quad-core 64 bit processor with Low Energy On-Board Wifi Bluetooth and USB Port
Built on the latest Broadcom 2837 ARMv8 64 bit processor, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is faster and more powerful than its predecessors. It has improved power management to support more powerful external USB devices and now comes with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity. To take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3 and provide support for even more powerful devices on the USB ports, a 2.5A adapter is required.
- Broadcom BCM2837BO 64 bit ARMv8 QUAD Core A53 64bit Processor powered Single Board Computer run at 1.4GHz
- 1GB RAM – BCM43143 WiFi on board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 40 pin extended GPIO – 4 x USB2 ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry
- Pi camera – DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry
- Pi touch screen display – MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.5 Amps.